We would just like to apologize to everyone who is waiting to hear themselves on the What’s up with that? A show not hosted by Ryan Hill show. Your audio is not lost. It’s not just edited yet! We are really behind, but in a way, that’s a good thing. We’ll have shows to last us until the end of the year and then some. Our biggest fear is getting enough people to interview once the football season is over with.
So, please continue to be patient. Your show will be up in time. Thank you for your understanding!
(frankly) now has its own home:
Be sure to submit before the November 3rd deadline.
What’s up with that? A show not hosted by Ryan Hill.
Wow. Another bank of audio finally. This stuff is from the 5th of October, so we’re a little back logged. Hopefully, with some new editing techniques, we can push through this pile and get the stuff out there to the masses. This portions questions were:
- Will you sing us a verse from your favorite song?
- What’s your opinion about the facts?
- How do you feel about the republic?
- What kind of plastic surgery should (fill in the blank with a politician’s name) should have?
- You’re starving, what do you need to be made out of in order to eat yourself?
- How do you feel about the pope running for president?
Download: What’s up with that? S01E12 10-19-2007 (11:01)