- What’s one thing you would change about your roommate?
- You realize you are repeating yourself, how do you break the pattern?
- Senator Ted Kennedy breaks out of his coffin and is alive. What is the first thing he does?
- How would you regulate the government?
Continue reading What’s up with that? S03E02 – 08-28-2009
Well, we moved into the realm of an interactive web site! Last night we installed phpBB on our server so the masses can now communicate about various Media Collective projects.
We also placed a link on the side to take you to the forums as well.
See you on the boards!
- How have your career dreams been crushed by the recession?
- The government is subsidizing your dinner, what is on the menu?
- You just come home and your roommate has done something filthy, vile and it is stinking–what was it?
- How are you mentally preparing for health care?
Continue reading What’s up with that? S03E01 08-21-2009
The first call-out for our new troupe was a success. We met three new people and saw some familiar faces. Our next jam session/workshop will be this coming Saturday, August 29th. The time to be announced as soon as we hear back from everyone on what works best for them. We figured something around 3PM or 7PM.
If you’re interested, please contact us using the form, leaving a comment on this post, or by writing us at improv@-REMOVETHISTEXT-themediacollective.org
Today, while at Greyhouse, we decided to do a binaural recording, along with a time lapse video (known by us as a BTL). It’s great to see the hustle and the bustle around campus again. Enjoy!
Audio from the video below:
Download Greyhouse Coffee Co. August 15th, 2009
Continue reading Greyhouse Coffee Co. – August 15th, 2009