- The producers from your favorite television network are making a new reality show based on your life. Give us the details of the first season.
- Due to the straining economy, hemorrhoids start appearing on the streets, buildings, and other entities. You go up to one and squeeze it, what happens?
- Your vision has deteriorated and all of the private optometrists are dead. The White House sends you a pair of glasses in the mail. Describe your world view.
- Giant squirrels are gathering humans to store and eat for winter. Who do you sacrifice and why?
Independent Media Mentioned During the Show
Words with Joe Barlow
Continue reading What’s up with that? S03E08 – 10-17-2009 – Breakfast Club
- Last night you went on a date with capitalism, give us the details.
- You are trying to get a mortgage, what do you wear to open up the banker’s minds?
- You and your friends manage to kill a sacred cow, what do you do with the carcass?
- You just woke up! Tell us your dreams or nightmares about health care.
- You just got home from work or school and the Obama administration has redecorated your living space, what did they do to it?
Shoutout to ezdoesit Productions (YouTube MySpace)
Continue reading What’s up with that? S03E07 – 10-03-2009 – Breakfast Club
- There is a vaccine to protect you from anything, describe what you protect yourself from.
- You are creating a personal (drinking) budget, describe how you would arrange your top priorities.
- Your neighbor is encroaching upon your land, how would you terrorize them?
- Why should the Internet remain net neutral?
Continue reading What’s up with that? S03E06 – 09-26-2009 – Breakfast Club