- There is a vaccine to protect you from anything, describe what you protect yourself from.
- You are creating a personal (drinking) budget, describe how you would arrange your top priorities.
- Your neighbor is encroaching upon your land, how would you terrorize them?
- Why should the Internet remain net neutral?
Continue reading What’s up with that? S03E06 – 09-26-2009 – Breakfast Club
- You have an iPhone, Android, Blackberry–some kind of handheld device–and there is an application on it linked to a missile system–how do you use it?
- You are dating the United Nations and go over to their house to pick them up on a date. Describe their parents.
- You look at a billboard infected with the propaganda virus and it gets inside your brain–what does it do to you?
- What is the best way to facilitate peace talks?
Continue reading What’s up with that? S03E05 – 09-19-2009 – Breakfast Club