- Why are you here?
- You are the IMF out partying with Greece, having a great time. However, Greece has run out of money and needs to borrow some from you. What are your terms and conditions for the loan?
- What piece of the Middle East do you want?
- Obama has put you in charge of the world economy, what American products would you like to see recalled?
- You are leaving a bar and you notice on the ground an electronic device. It’s red, white, and blue and labeled “military technology prototype”. You turn it on. What sound does it make and what does it do?
Continue reading What’s up with that? S03E11 – 04-24-2010 – Purdue Breakfast Club (Grand Prix)
Some friends of ours convinced us to attend a Karaoke Night at Jakes Roadhouse. This audio is a result of that. We have three songs represented:
- You’ve Got To Fight For Your Right to Party! by the Beastie Boys
- Baby got Back by Sir Mixalot
- I Want it That Way by the Backstreet Boys
During the last one, there was a shoutout to our friend, Vicki. There is nothing quite like a bunch of drunk people trying to sing. I highly recommend checking Jakes out on Thursday nights for this reason.
Download Karaoke at Jakes (07-03-2008)