Here is What’s up with that? season 4, episode 2. It was another beautiful Saturday morning. Vast arrays of people gave us the pleasure of interviewing them, providing us with intriguing answers. We stood in our usual spot out by the brick wall in front of Jake’s taking in everything that is Breakfast Club. Come see us!
The past week’s questions were:
- What is your pledge to America?
- You see all of your hopes and dreams drowning in a pool of bureaucratic red tape—How do you save them?
- Faith, family, freedom, hope, and opportunity—Why do you hate these words?
- What is the most radical thing you could say that would cause shock, trauma , and your family to disown you?
- In one minute, give us a brief overview of your favorite ways to engage in debt.
We met someone who will be a famous artist someday. This clip can be heard near the end of the show.