With parents weekend in full swing, the best breakfast place in town is packed. We had to wait 45 minutes to get a seat, but the spectacle was well worth it.
- You are allowed to fire people from their jobs. Who would you like to see unemployed?
- Native Americans walk up to your parent’s house and knock on the door, asking for their land back. How do they respond?
- Exxon Mobile and Mansanto CEOs are now EPA administrators. What should their first order of business be?
- You are walking down the runway of life, being judged on your thoughts. What ideas do you drape around your body?
- The world is going to end March 19th, 2010. What do you do with your remaining time?
Download What’s up with that? S03E10 (11-14-2009) (28:20)
- You have an iPhone, Android, Blackberry–some kind of handheld device–and there is an application on it linked to a missile system–how do you use it?
- You are dating the United Nations and go over to their house to pick them up on a date. Describe their parents.
- You look at a billboard infected with the propaganda virus and it gets inside your brain–what does it do to you?
- What is the best way to facilitate peace talks?
Download What’s up with that? S03E05 (09-19-2009) (35:43)
This is Mac the cockatoo. We recorded him on a visit to my parent’s house so we could have add him to the annuls of the Internet. My mother sent me a picture so we could accurately represent Macafee on the Internet.
My parents rescued Mac the Cockatoo from a neighbor who was mistreating him. I don’t know if they were prepared for this type of ambient noise. He doesn’t talk much. Usually only making farting and raspberry sounds at people he does not like. However, he will speak from time to time. Can you identify what Mac is saying in this clip?
The audio on this file is loud! You have been warned.[audio:http://themediacollective.org/wp-content/uploads/hosted/misc/themediacollective.org-soundsofanemptynest.mp3]